[rt-users] Is it standard for AdminCc watchers to get 2 emails every time a ticket is created?

Steve OBrien steve.obrien at hdesd.org
Thu Mar 5 11:56:04 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 06:08 -0800, Stephen Turner wrote:
> Steve, can you list your scrips, both global and for the queue in question?
>
> Are your adminccs seeing this behavior for every single new ticket or just
> ones they generate themselves?
Every ticket and we are only doing global scrips.  Here they are:
8 On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment TransactionCreate On Comment
Notify AdminCcs as Comment Admin Comment 9 On Comment Notify Other
Recipients as Comment TransactionCreate On Comment Notify Other
Recipients as Comment Correspondence 5 On Correspond Notify AdminCcs
TransactionCreate On Correspond Notify AdminCcs Admin Correspondence 7
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients TransactionCreate On Correspond
Notify Other Recipients Correspondence 6 On Correspond Notify Requestors
and Ccs TransactionCreate On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs
Correspondence 1 On Correspond Open Tickets TransactionCreate On
Correspond Open Tickets Blank 3 On Create Autoreply To Requestors
TransactionCreate On Create Autoreply To Requestors Autoreply - HDESD 4
On Create Notify AdminCcs TransactionCreate On Create Notify AdminCcs
Transaction 2 On Owner Change Notify Owner TransactionCreate On Owner
Change Notify Owner Transaction 16 On Queue Change Notify AdminCc
TransactionCreate On Queue Change Notify AdminCcs Queue Change 10 On
Resolve Notify Requestors TransactionCreate On Resolve Notify Requestors
Resolved 18 On SLA System Inoperable Add Watchers TransactionCreate User
Defined User Defined Transaction 17 On SLA System Inoperable Notify
Admin Ccs TransactionCreate User Defined Notify AdminCcs Notify on
Escalation 11 On transaction, add any tags in the transaction's subject
to the ticket's subject TransactionCreate On Transaction Extract Subject
Tag Blank 13 [SLA] Set default service level if needed TransactionCreate
[SLA] Require default [SLA] Set default service level Blank 15 [SLA] Set
due date if needed TransactionCreate [SLA] Require Due set [SLA] Set due
date Blank 14 [SLA] Set starts date if needed TransactionCreate [SLA]
Require Starts set [SLA] Set starts date Blank