[rt-users] Is it standard for AdminCc watchers to get 2 emails every time a ticket is created?

Steve OBrien steve.obrien at hdesd.org
Thu Mar 5 12:27:53 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 06:08 -0800, Stephen Turner wrote:

> Steve, can you list your scrips, both global and for the queue in question?
>
> Are your adminccs seeing this behavior for every single new ticket or just
> ones they generate themselves?

Sorry about the last one I was trying to clean up the formatting when my
touchpad went berserk and sent the message.
We are only using Global scrips and here they are:

     #
Description
   Stage
 Condition
   Action
  Template
           8
On Comment
Notify
AdminCcs as
Comment
TransactionCreate
On Comment
Notify
AdminCcs as
Comment
Admin
Comment
           9
On Comment
Notify Other
Recipients
as Comment
TransactionCreate
On Comment
Notify Other
Recipients
as Comment
Correspondence
           5
On
Correspond
Notify
AdminCcs
TransactionCreate
On
Correspond
Notify
AdminCcs
Admin
Correspondence
           7
On
Correspond
Notify Other
Recipients
TransactionCreate
On
Correspond
Notify Other
Recipients
Correspondence
           6
On
Correspond
Notify
Requestors
and Ccs
TransactionCreate
On
Correspond
Notify
Requestors
and Ccs
Correspondence
           1
On
Correspond
Open Tickets
TransactionCreate
On
Correspond
Open Tickets
Blank
           3
On Create
Autoreply To
Requestors
TransactionCreate
On Create
Autoreply To
Requestors
Autoreply -
HDESD
           4
On Create
Notify
AdminCcs
TransactionCreate
On Create
Notify
AdminCcs
Transaction
           2
On Owner
Change
Notify Owner
TransactionCreate
On Owner
Change
Notify Owner
Transaction
          16
On Queue
Change
Notify
AdminCc
TransactionCreate
On Queue
Change
Notify
AdminCcs
Queue Change
          10
On Resolve
Notify
Requestors
TransactionCreate
On Resolve
Notify
Requestors
Resolved
          18
On SLA
System
Inoperable
Add Watchers
TransactionCreate
User Defined
User Defined
Transaction
          17
On SLA
System
Inoperable
Notify Admin
Ccs
TransactionCreate
User Defined
Notify
AdminCcs
Notify on
Escalation
          11
On
transaction,
add any tags
in the
transaction's subject to the ticket's subject
TransactionCreate
On
Transaction
Extract