[rt-users] Problems on RT-Authen-ExternalAuth

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Mon Mar 9 16:09:04 EDT 2009

Eliezer E Chávez wrote:
> Sorry...
>
> This is my RT-Authen-ExternalAuth configuration in RT_SiteConfig.pm, i
> just wondering if you take a look and tell me if something is wrong...

Delete the above.
>> Set($WebExternalAuth ,                  '1');
>> Set($WebFallbackToInternalAuth ,        '1');
>> Set($WebExternalGecos ,                 undef);
>> Set($WebExternalAuto ,                  '1');

Delete or comment out:
>>                                                'ssl_version'           =>  3,

Delete or comment out:
>>                                                'group'                 =>  '',
>>                                                'group_attr'            =>  '',

Other than that, without knowing the problem and seeing debug logs I
can't help you further.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com