[rt-users] Adding stuff to the RT wiki

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 10 15:49:29 EDT 2009

To all,

	I have some de-normalized views (for SQL reporting EXTERNAL to RT -
Oracle) and a conversion program for converting Legacy ticket dat into
RT that I want to add to the wiki. I'm not aquainted AT ALL with how to
do this on the RT wiki. I went to "www.bestpractical.com/rt" and clicked
the "wiki" option. Then I read the instructions to "UpdateTheWiki" and
rapidly got confused (not very hard for me). I now crap about chanig a
website or web page, etc. For example, the term "add
CamelCaseNameOfNewPage to the text of the page and click save" means
absolutely nothing to me. I have no idea what a CamelCaseNameOfNewPage
refers to or how to get my information into whatever that could be.
	So, I need a little help here so I can get this info onto the RT wiki.
The views are especially helpfor for those who want to include comments
or ticket history in a SQL report.
	Anyway. If anyone is VERY patient and would like to help me out, please
reply. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL