[rt-users] Notify requestors on priority change

Aaron Guise aaron at guise.net.nz
Tue Mar 10 16:46:19 EDT 2009

If you are the requestor then RT by default will not notify you as you
completed the change.   However if another user was the requestor then an
email would be sent out.  The way I tested this was to email from an
external account, take ownership of the ticket and update the priority.
This then triggered off the email.

Also to get the new and or old values you should be able to use the below;
New Value: {$Transaction->NewValue}
Old Value: {$Transaction->OldValue}

*Regards,*

*Aaron Guise