[rt-users] Adding stuff to the RT wiki

Cassandra Phillips-Sears cassandra at bestpractical.com
Wed Mar 11 10:57:39 EDT 2009

On Mar 10, 2009, at 4:04 PM 3/10/09, Rob Munsch wrote:
> <snip>
> As you can see from some of the update history, my method for adding
> things to the wiki was to look up the
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/KwikiFormattingRules listed at the
> bottom, then made my edits, saved, looked askance at my formatting
> errors, edited it again, saved it again, lather rinse repeat until it
> looked right.  The only risk i can see is that you show up several
> times in a row in the edit history, revealing our lack of wik-fu to
> all.

Hi, all.

I used Rob's method as well when I recently added the RTTutorials
page, not really being too familiar with any wiki conventions. It
worked well for me.

Ken, I added a link to an explanation of CamelCase to the
UpdateTheWiki page in case you are interested. http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/UpdateTheWiki

--
Cassandra Phillips-Sears
Office Manager