[rt-users] Send Mail Scrip problems

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Tue Mar 17 13:31:34 EDT 2009

Hi Ken,

   thanks for replying. Actually I seem to have found a way to get it
working but without really understanding what I have done :P. Please
see my second post with the issue described slightly more clearly (I
think).

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2009-March/058001.html

If you have any ideas what I have done any why it works with the later
config it would be great to know!

Thanks Andy.