[rt-users] ruby library for REST access status

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Tue Mar 17 15:46:27 EDT 2009

Raed El-Hames wrote:
> Hi Tom;
>
> I will be interested and needing something very similar in the very near
> future, can I ask you what version of ruby you used? (or rather will it
> work with Ruby 1.8.6?)
> Thanks;
>
> *Roy El-hames *
>
> ISP Systems

It was written using Ruby 1.8.6.  I have not tested it with 1.9, but it
contains nothing itself that depends on things which don't work in 1.9.  The
dependencies however are another thing.  My library depends on some other
gems, namely rest-client, tmail, and mime-types (and mime-types has
additional dependencies).

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117