[rt-users] automatic merging of tickets based on Message-Id and Subject header

Paul Vlaar paul_vlaar at isc.org
Fri Mar 20 14:27:41 EDT 2009

I've done a only minimal google search for this, so feel free to hit me
with the clue-bat, but I was wondering if it's possible for RT to
automatically merge tickets based on Message-Id. For example when these
criteria are met:

  1) the In-Reply-To header references the previous message's Message-Id

     header. The previous message was sent by RT.

  2) the subject header in my response to RT is a substring of the
     subject header of the previous message.

Is there a setting to make this sort of behaviour work?

Thanks,

	~paul