[rt-users] RT to support software development teams when using Agile / SCRUM approaches to planning work

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 20 18:46:24 EDT 2009

Rudiger,

    Sorry for the delay. I've been up to my *&^%$% in alligators so I've
been delayed in draining the swamp.
    What you state IS workable. We do not move the finished "Stories" to
a review queue, we just added a Ticket Status" of QA testing. We run our
queries accordingly and review the "QA" results of the stories in that
status.
    The answer to your question as to navigating to/from child tickets
in the Web is YES. However, I think that the 3.8.2 makes it MUCH easier
to create them.
    The rolling up of child data (like time) into the parent is
something you could do, but you would have to create your own cron job
to do that. I haven't seen anything like that in delivered RT.
    Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL