[rt-users] Problem with Bulk Update set owner

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 23 12:59:47 EDT 2009

Eric,

    I can't see all the tickets your trying to update, but if you try to
change the owner on 15 tickets and one of them already has an owner,
that might be a problem. Another question would be are they all in the
same queue. A ticket in a different queue will have different group
rights set and the person you want to be owner may not have that right
for some other queue. Without more specific on group/queue rights and
owner names, that's about all I can think of. Hope it helps.

Kenn
LBNL