[rt-users] Is it possible to rename the rt database?

gordon at cryologic.com gordon at cryologic.com
Mon Mar 23 20:00:59 EDT 2009

My RT_SiteConfig.pm has remained unchanged for the rt-eval site and
points to the correct web location (/rt-eval).

All of my saved searches (copied from production to eval) point to the
wrong web location.

What I have noticed is that if I look at my Saved Searches in the
Advanced Editor the bottom section displays:
href="/rt/Ticket/Display.html
instead of href="/rt-eval/Ticket/Display.html

Is this href value stored as part of the saved search in the database?

Gordon