[rt-users] How to add Company logo

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:52:07 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 10:13 AM, <jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com> wrote:

> Perhaps folks were thinking you'd look in the Wiki first:
>
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ChangeLogo
>
> You will need to pay attention to the 3.5+ section regarding copying the
> Logo file to RT_HOME/local/html/Elements/Logo
>
> If you choose that method, you need not put all the SetLogo stuff in your
> RT_SiteConfig.  This is how I have my RT 3.8.2 setup.  I have not tried the
> instructions for RT 3.8.  That seems fairly straightfoward and much easier
> than creating a Logo file.
>
> Also, no need to cc the devel list...
>

> James Moseley

Thanks for the wiki link. I just followed the 3.8 section since I am running
3.8.2 and I did exactly this

# ls local/NoAuth/images/exmaple_logo.gif
local/NoAuth/images/example_logo.gif

# vi etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set($WebBaseURL , "https://rt.example.net");
Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");
Set($WebImagesURL , $WebURL . "NoAuth/images/");
Set($LogoURL , $WebImagesURL . "example_logo.gif");
Set($LogoLinkURL,  "https://rt.example.net");
Set($LogoImageURL, $WebImagesURL . "example_logo.gif");
Set($LogoAltText, "Example Company");

Then cleaned the mason cache and restarted the webserver.

I do not see the compnay log or the alternate text :-(

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu