[rt-users] How to add Company logo

jul jul-rt at julbox.net
Mon May 4 06:07:07 EDT 2009

Quick and dirty way :
replace bp_logo.gif with your logo (even if is a png) (look in the css for
its  emplacement. Browser actually don't really care about the extension.

Less dirty modify the css.

RT has a semi rigid fixed layout, so I dearly advise to choose a logo of
the size of RT logo. Unless you want to hire an html/css pro for days
trying to desesperatly makes «things right» while offsets propagate in
your layout.

I changed the logo, I kept the (c) notice for 2 reasons :
1) I promote RT as an efficient solution, and I am proud of promoting
efficiency (egotic reason)
2) podlach : BestPractical should be granted the merit of the solution
3) there could be legal reason, but I don't care, it is free software and
it is comes with the territory to recognize others works :)

So choose the (c)ool attitude, it won't lessen your merits :)

Have fun