[rt-users] requestors group access

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon May 4 12:18:03 EDT 2009

Vaclav,

    Create a User-defined group called "Sysbase-Users". Then go to
Configuration->Queue->(select Queue "Sybase or whatever")->Group Rights
and grant the following privileges to group "Sysbase-Users":

    * "CreateTicket"
    * "SeeQueue"
    * "ShowTicket"
    * "ShowOutgoingEmail"
    * "ShowTicketComments" * Your technical support team may NOT want
      them to have this right.

    Make sure the Users for "Sysbase" tickets are in that "User" group
and there you have it. All members of that group will be able to create
and look at ALL tickets in the Queue you select. Oh, also be sure that
those users are "Privileged" users, otherwise you will not be able to
add them to a group that has privileges. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL