[rt-users] Notify queue owners on new ticket or ticket closure

Cassandra L. Brockett cbrockett at barracuda.com
Wed May 6 15:43:44 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to add what should be a simple scrip, and for some reason I'm blanking on how to do this, and I know it's simple enough as I can't find documentation on it J

Simply put, we migrated to 3.8.2 (a few months back) and I'd like to notify the queue owners on new tickets in the queue (direct creation or tickets moved to the queue), but not spam them with all the ticket emails by making them a watcher (like how rt 3.6.5 used to do).  At the moment we have the queue owners set as watchers, but it's a lot of extra email and things get lost occasionally...

Regards,
Cassandra Brockett

Check out the Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall - offering the fastest
virus & malware protection in the industry: www.barracudanetworks.com/spam