[rt-users] open tickets for certain domain-email-adresses

Violetta J. Wawryk v.wawryk at science-computing.de
Thu May 7 04:40:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

we have a queue in our RT that nobody should see except the
Queue-Admins. But we need about 100 Users to open Tickets via email in
that queue, their email-addresses have all the same domain name.

Since the Users can change it would be to much hassle to look through
all the users again and again to get them their own accounts and put
them in a certain group.

I don't want to give "Everybody" the right to "open a Ticket" because
then all other Users who can log in the RT could open a Ticket in that
Queue via the Quick Ticket opening thing on the top right corner.

Has anybody an idea to solve this problem? I couldn't find the answer
anywhere so far.

Thanks and regards,

Violetta

--
________________________________ creating IT solutions
Violetta J. Wawryk               science + computing ag