[rt-users] Bug in 3.6.3 At A Glance saved search display

Justin Hayes Justin.Hayes at OrbisUK.com
Mon May 11 02:36:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

Here's an example:

I create a saved search which will display tickets created in the last
week. For me (who can see all queues) I see 10 results (the last 10
tickets created).

However another user might only have permission to see 1 queue.
Instead of seeing the last 10 tickets created in their queue they only
seem to see whichever of the last 10 are in their queue, so they might
only see 1 or 2 tickets, which is fairly misleading.

I guess it's picking the last 10 from the resultset and THEN applying
what you can view, which to me seems wrong. It should work out what
the user can see, then show the last 10.

Does anyone know if this can be fixed, or if it is fixed in 3.8?

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Hayes
Orbis Support Manager