[rt-users] New to RT and need help with RT_SiteConfig.PM

Eric Chatham echatham at broadvox.net
Mon May 11 18:11:32 EDT 2009

Sorry about the second e-mail.  On the first one, I received an undeliverable NDR when I tried posting.

Thank you for the reply.  There is no step called "make initdb" on the installation guide I'm using for CentOS 5.1 from the wiki.

There is a "rt-setup-database --action init" command though.  I ran this command with the --dba and --dba-password flags, using root and the root password.

I'm still unsure how to configure the RT_SiteConfig.pm perl module.

Eric Chatham

CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and should be destroyed and/or returned if you are not the intended and proper recipient.