[rt-users] Notifications to AdminCc's

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue May 12 14:03:32 EDT 2009

Jamie,

    This can be set up. Create a new Notification script the Notifies
Owner on whatever and that will take care of them getting email on the
tickets they own. However, you mentioned something about co-owned
tickets. TO my knowledge, RT allows only 1 user to be a ticket owner.
That data is in the ticket field, it is not a "MemberOf" data type. On
the other hand, if these support people are also the requestors, then
that you can do, as you have have many requestors on a ticket. In that
case, set up your notifications for the requestor on whatever. You will
have to decide how the tickets in a Queue are controlled. You may need
to create a new group for 1 Queue and another for another Queue with the
members that are working on the ticket and set up some notifications for
them. I do not know how your change control is set up. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL