[rt-users] RT Question on adding users

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed May 13 17:18:21 EDT 2009

Kevin,

    Thank you so much for answering. I looked through our RT_Config.pm
file and did not see any reference to either
"RT::User::CanonicalizeUserInfo" or "RT::Authen::ExternalAuth". Where do
I find them and how do I set them?
    Our current applicable LDAP settings (in RT_SiteConfig.pm) are as
follows:

    * *Set($AuthMethods, ['LDAP', 'Internal']);*
    * *Set($LdapExternalAuth, 1);*
    * *Set($LdapExternalInfo, 1);*
    * *Set($LdapAutoCreateNonLdapUsers, 0);*
    *

      *Set($LdapAttrMap, {'Name' => 'uid',*

      *                   'EmailAddress' => 'mail',*

      *                   'Organization' => 'o',*

      *                   'RealName' => 'cn',*

      *                   'ExternalContactInfoId' => 'dn',*

      *                   'ExternalAuthId' => 'lblempnum',*

      *                   'Gecos' => 'uid',*

      *                   'WorkPhone' => 'telephonenumber',*

      *                   'Address1' => 'lblmailstop',*

      *                   'Address2' => 'postaladdress'}*

      *         );*
    * *Set($LdapRTAttrMatchList, ['ExternalContactInfoId', 'Name',
      'EmailAddress',  'RealName', 'ExternalAuthId', 'WorkPhone',
      'Address2']);*
    * *Set($LdapEmailAttrMatchList, ['uid']);*
    * *Set($LdapEmailAttrMatchPrefix, [''] );*
    * *Set($LdapTLS, 1);*
    * *Set($LdapSSLVersion, 3)*;

    Do I have all the LDAP settings I need? Do I need to add one? Change
one?

    THANK you!

Kenn
LBNL