[rt-users] Query Builder search on Told

Matt Hoover mhoover at thectogroup.com
Wed May 13 20:58:20 EDT 2009

Let me hit this up again.  Is there a way to do this via an overlay?  I also
saw a FromSQL file that looked promising...  To refresh everyone - I need to
be able to enter to query in advanced query something like:

( Status = 'open' OR Status = 'new' ) AND (  Owner = '__CurrentUser__' ) AND
(  Starts < 'today' ) AND (  ( 'CF.{Type of work}' = 'Standard Work' ) OR (
'CF.{Type of work}' = 'Engineering work required' ) ) AND Told IS NULL

that last piece is not working for me.... "Told IS NULL"

Help :)

Thanks!

Matt