[rt-users] Issue with ExternalAuth and RT 3.8.2

Tony A localzuk at gmail.com
Fri May 15 09:38:55 EDT 2009

Hi again,

Update, realising that RT::Authen::ExternalAuth likely installs a version of the autohandler file into that location, I have installed it from the tar file. ie. downloaded RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.08.tar.gz and taken the file from there. However, this does not solve it. I now get:

Undefined subroutine &RT::Authen::ExternalAuth::DoAuth called at /opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/ExternalAuth/autohandler/Auth line 25.

Am I right in thinking I seem to have 2 versions of ExternalAuth, part of one and part of another still existing? Would I also be right in thinking that removing it and reinstalling the plugin entirely would likely fix things? If so, how do I do that?

Cheers
Tony