[rt-users] open tickets for certain domain-email-adresses

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri May 15 12:29:20 EDT 2009

Violetta,

    At the moment, I don't know. I'm not sure there is an easy way to do
this. You would have to identify a condition that would "catch" these
particular requestors (maybe a domain name from their email, or
something like that) and then create some action code that would add
them to a defined group. I have a different problem where I want to
populate a CF with UserIDs of new additions to a specific group. I
haven't had the time to sit down and analyze the Transaction data to get
my condition info, but I think it is doable with a lot of DB research on
the Transaction and Groups Tables. You may need to get some real good
perl help on this and I'm only a beginner perl guy. Sorry.

Kenn
LBNL