[rt-users] Scrip-Generation: OnOwnerChange --> Change Queue to one of the owner is granted to see

tommy0660 flucht at wyeth.com
Mon May 18 04:29:42 EDT 2009

Hey!

I have the following problem:
If a ticket has been taken the owner AND the queue should change
automatically. The queue should be one of those the owner is granted to see.
Not every user is granted to see each queue. "Supporter A" for example is
granted to see his queue "Development". If Supporter A takes a ticket, the
queue should also change to Development. If an owner has rights to see more
than one queue, i want to specifiy which queue it should be by my own
hardcoded in the scrip (due to the fact, that this would only happen to
three users, its not much work to do that.)

So what i need is to find out:

Who is the new owner of the ticket?
Is the owner = Supporter A, Supporter B or Supporter C
If yes:
  If Supporter A:
  Change Queue to "Queue 1";
  If Supporter B:
  and so on
If no:
Get the queue the owner is granted to see
Change queue to this queue.

I started without any knowledge about perl with the following scrip:

#Get the new Owner of the ticket
my $Owner = $self->TicketObj->Owner;

#Here i tried to get the Owners Queue but I will get the Tickets Queue and
thats wrong.
///my $Queue = $self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Name;

#Set the Queue to $Queue
my ($status, $msg) = $TicketObj->SetQueue ( $Queue );
unless ( $status ) {
die "Error: $msg";
}

Maybe someone can help me.