[rt-users] Notify new users about their login information

tommy0660 flucht at wyeth.com
Mon May 18 04:36:03 EDT 2009

Another thing I would want to implement is, that when a new user has been
created, immediately after the creation the user should be informed via
email to his email-address about his login information like:

Hello xyz,

your user account has been created.

Login: xyz
Password: rt123

Please change your password soon.

Regards,
Support Team.

I dont know how to implement this.
Maybe with a Custom Condition "OnUserCreate" but I didnt find any specified
code snippets or examples.
Then the Custom action would be to parse the values of the form to get the
username and email-address.

But im quiet overstrained by that if you might see.

I would be glad for any tipps or tricks you can offer me.

Thx
Best regards,
Tommy.