[rt-users] Display user customfields in prefs

Jean-Christophe Boggio rt-users at thefreecat.org
Tue May 19 11:48:17 EDT 2009

Hello,

I would like to use customfields for users. No problem for defining the
fields but I see no way to make them appear on the prefs page (I have
superuser rights + specific permissions to do anything with this field).
I have the "Custom fields" box but nothing in it.

I found this description of a patch for RT 3.5.5 :

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/DisplayCustomFieldsInUserPrefs

Is it still necessary to use a patch in order to see/set values of
these custom fields ? Then I didn't understand what they're made for
if we (humans) are not supposed to set values.

Can someone enlighten me ? I know this question has been asked several
times in the last months but I saw no answer.

Thanks,

--
Jean-Christophe Boggio