[rt-users] Assign ticket to someone who's queue is not visible to me - or - what's an ACL?

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed May 20 13:03:44 EDT 2009

Thomas,

    Try putting Mr. Blub into a group that has the correct privileges
for the Queues you want him to own tickets for. That way, he's just
another guy who can own tickets in that queue along with others, but his
own queue still remains invisable to those who do not need to see it.
Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL