[rt-users] RT 3.6.5 causes connection aborts resulting in 500 error

Kage kagekonjou at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:31:32 EDT 2009

Well, to reiterate what I said, I did try other Apache2 pages while it
was broken.  They load just fine with no errors, including Perl
scripts.  CPU load is 0%, Load is 0.01 or around there across the
board.  Memory is about the same as after the VM boots up (about 100MB
in use).  The logs say exactly the same thing as in my first E-Mail.
I'm not sure how else to narrow it down.  Nothing else is
disfunctional in the VM except for RT.  I have also rebuilt this VM
from scratch about 4 times now trying to see if perhaps that is an
issue in and of itself, and the error is recurring.

Any other ideas?  I can't seem to narrow it down any more using these methods.

--
~ Kage
http://vitund.com