[rt-users] RT 3.6.5 causes connection aborts resulting in 500 error

Nick Geron ngeron at corenap.com
Wed May 20 18:15:32 EDT 2009

I know you said you don't suspect a memory issue on your end, but I have
to report, once I upped our 3.8.2 VMs from 256M to 1G per, I have yet to
see the error repeated.  Something that may be a quite different between
our systems is user load.  I'm the only one poking around on ours.
Therefore our test systems only have to support one live session.

I suspect from your first posts that systems are live (lots of users)?
I can't speak beyond my own anecdotal evidence, but maybe someone on the
list can give us a quick calculation for the average memory required per
live user/session.  If so, you could at least use that to verify that
you're not hitting a resource limit.

-Nick