[rt-users] Remove a user or merge two users?

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:10:13 EDT 2009

Can you find log of the installation? Especially that part where you
run Makefile.PL. This extension has up to date installer to install
into plugins directory, but in the error I see old style path.

In you case I think adding "require RT::Extension::MergeUsers;" to the
end of the site config will help.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.