[rt-users] Approval tickets not created in disabled queues in RT 3.8.2

Fickies, Carrie FickiesC at valassis.com
Tue May 26 13:44:27 EDT 2009

Hello-

We are testing an upgrade from 3.6.0 to 3.8.2. We have a scrip/template running on our Changes queue to create an approval ticket in the ___Approvals queue upon creation. This is not working if the ___Approvals queue is disabled. It will only create tickets in enabled queues (I have set it to create the approval ticket in the Changes queue and in an enabled ___Approvals queue and both worked). The same setup with the disabled queue works in our 3.6.0 installation.

Here is the template:

===Create-Ticket: changeapproval