[rt-users] TimeWorked not always recorded as separate Transaction - workaround?

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Tue May 26 17:15:56 EDT 2009

Fran Fabrizio wrote:
> Looking at the Transactions table, it seems that I have the TimeWorked

Why go after the transactions?  The ticket has its own "TimeWorked" field,
which _should_ be cumulative of "TimeWorked" entries from transactions.  (It
is set by editing the field directly, added to by adding a transaction
"TimeWorked".)

If you need more granularity, then I suspect that you may need to rethink
the work flow process.  Perhaps your tickets should be broken down into
smaller units.

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117