[rt-users] Simple Search functionality

Jeff Lucas jlucas at eagleinvsys.com
Thu May 28 11:06:42 EDT 2009

I am embarrassed to admit it and apologize for wasting your time... as I
was not paying attention to detail (which can get a sysAdmin into
trouble), I misunderstood how this callback worked.

I thought this callback put functionality back to the way SimpleSeach
worked in 3.6.6.  Instead, it "add keywords any and closed to complement
the implicit active."  "any" and "closed" must be specified in the
search.  It works... if you use it correctly. :-)

Again, my apologies and thanks for your help.

-Jeff