[rt-users] Double line space on Comment

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Thu May 28 17:43:07 EDT 2009

Kevin, I'm not seeing that behavior.  I've upgraded to 3.8.3 and when using
the RichText editor, I still get </p> generated when hitting 'enter'.
Basically, everything is double-spaced.  Nor can I find a way to change
that behavior in preferences, in the settings when editing an individual
ticket, nor in RT_Config...

James Moseley

Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com> wrote:

If you upgrade to 3.8.3 the RichText editor will only generate <br>
when hitting enter.  There are no config options for this, if you
want to change it back you'll need to configure the RichText editor
separately

-kevin