[rt-users] Double line space on Comment

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri May 29 08:48:43 EDT 2009

On May 28, 2009, at 11:01 PM, H Manohar rayker wrote:

> Please suggest what I can do with this or where might the chances of
> misconfiguration of RT? I am using basic method of authentication for
> apache.

It sounds like you've misconfigured RT's WebExternalAuth,
because you're not getting a CurrentUser.
rt3.fsck.com's behavior in this case is actually vanilla RT, so
whatever is causing it to break on your end is likely due to a local
misconfiguration

Please don't hijack other people's threads in the mailing
list to ask questions you asked 5 minutes ago.

-kevin