[rt-users] Billing for RT customer service.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Nov 2 11:40:35 EST 2009

On Thu 29.Oct'09 at 15:39:58 -0400, Todd Chapman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We use RT to perform customer service for our client. RT doesn't
> really have a good way for us to get the numbers we need to bill our
> clients. It's easy to get the number of tickets handled, but getting
> the number of emails sent external (to consumers) during a given time
> period seems to be pretty difficult (and I have a fair amount of
> experience with the RT API).

You'd probably need to iterate over transactions to get this right.

I'd start with an RT::Transactions collection, limit it down as best you
can by date and then filter using IsInbound.  You could go further and
join the Transaction creator to GroupMembers to make sure you find only
things created by Unprivileged.