[rt-users] Database upgrade issue from RT 3.6.3 to RT 3.8.4

Varun varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Tue Nov 3 23:53:06 EST 2009

Hello Joop

As per your guessing you are right I am facing problem of corruption in sql
query when I upgraded from 3.6.3 to 3.8.6 application is working fine but
when I want to look at page where custom fields are or want to see the page
where tickets basics are there. I am not able to go that page and RT doesn't
seem too returned with that page and goes in unending loop of query firing
and also I get the query which I posted to you which is not firing as per
your suggestion. So can you can help me in how to fix this problem I am not
been able to find any solution for it.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Varun Vyas