[rt-users] Per-queue web branding

Aled Treharne aled.treharne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 06:06:27 EST 2009

Hi folks,

I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere, apologies if my google-fu
is failing me, but is it possible to set up the web interface to brand
queues differently?

I have a scenario where I want to run a version of RT, but since I'm
contracting for a number of clients, it would be useful to offer each
group of customers the appropriate client brand. I suppose it's almost
a hosted solution.

This is only for the customer view - the "internal" view onto the
system doesn't need to be branded. Although I could set up several
instances of RT, I'd like to be able to have one "view" onto all the
tickets for the engineers.

Thanks,
Aled.