[rt-users] Anyway to make comments "internal"?

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:03:33 EST 2009

Hi John,
i don't think that this is possible to only have internal comments. why not
do it in this way:

Communication Customer with internal only via replys
Internal communication only with comments

No rights to see and enter comments to customers!

We use it this way and it works nice!

torsten

2009/11/5 John David Chapman <johndchapman at hotmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I have given my customer rights to see a queue and see comments: Config >
> Queues > (select queue) > User Rights (then under the user you require,
> select “see queue”, “ShowTicketComments”, and “see ticket”)
>
> However, Is there any way I can make certain (not all!) comments internal?
> So that my staff (NOT my customer) may only see them?
>
> Thanks
> --

MFG

Torsten Brumm