[rt-users] Anyway to make comments "internal"?

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Nov 5 07:02:15 EST 2009

John David Chapman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have given my customer rights to see a queue and see comments: Config >
> Queues > (select queue) > User Rights (then under the user you require,
> select “see queue”, “ShowTicketComments”, and “see ticket”)
>
> However, Is there any way I can make certain (not all!) comments internal?
> So that my staff (NOT my customer) may only see them?

This is the purpose of Correspondence (Reply) vs. Comments.

Do not give the customer access to comments, only to correspondence.
Comments are then free for internal use while not exposed to the
customer. Communication with the customer is done with correspondence.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com