[rt-users] Upgraded to rt-3.8.5 and kill stopped working

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Nov 6 11:44:05 EST 2009

> >So, this is an RT extension. Which version of it are you using and where
> >did it come from? We certainly shouldn't be breaking our API in the
> >middle of a stable series, so I want to make sure it gets sorted out.
>
> >As an aside, 3.8.6 has been out for a week or so and has some fixes
> >you likely want.
>

> Thanks for the response! I didn't realize this was a plugin. I inherited this install and as you know it was a fair bit dated so I was asked to upgrade it.
>
> As far as my version of HTML::Mason, there appear to be 2 versions, 1.36 and 1.42. If I do:

Ah, no. It was the "Kill" extension I was looking for the version of.

find /opt/rt3/ -name \*Kill\*

might be a start to tracking down the right files.  Note also that after
an upgrade, you really need to clear /opt/rt3/var/mason_data/obj before
starting apache, otherwise you might get a skewed set of compiled mason
templates.