[rt-users] WebPath in search results cached somewhere

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Fri Nov 6 15:39:33 EST 2009

I'm migrating our RT to a dedicated system.  On the old system, the
path to RT was http://server/rt/, and so the WebPath variable was set
to "/rt".  On the new server, I am going to name the DNS rt.local so I
don't want the extra /rt in the URL.

I've got it working fine by dumping the DB from the old system and
while I get the new server set up.  The only thing that appears to not
work correctly is the search results - when you click on a queue in
the "quick search" or perform a search, it is still treating the
WebPath as if it is "/rt" -

Running RT 3.8.2 on both boxes.