[rt-users] WebPath in search results cached somewhere

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Mon Nov 9 09:32:10 EST 2009

I found it, it was actually is the saved search - it was somehow using
rt/ instead of _WebPath__ in old searches.  I was able to identify the
searches in question by looking up in the  Attributes table for
"SavedSearch" and "Pref-SearchDisplay" and sorting by "LastUpdated",
and identifying about the time where __WebPath__ was stored in the
"Advanced" tab of the search, and then going into each user's account
who had an entry prior to that date and re-creating the columns in the
search.

The only one that threw me for a loop was the "id" column, because I
couldn't get it to delete.  I did finally get it to delete by adding a
new one first.

--
Jon Baker
Systems Administrator