[rt-users] rt2tort3 import errors

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 11:21:11 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 02:20:17PM -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> This is, indeed, a bit weird.  The next step is likely instrumenting
> around line 500 of Ticket_Overlay.pm

Turns out that this problem was a caching error. rt2tort3 had
not been updated to take account of

http://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/e252f7ff5202b710dc3339dba2f950df802540e8

(ironic, since

http://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/3f5b52e511574fb2d350b94957c8b1566fcb473b

suggests that that config was put in specifically for the importer :)

I thought that I had read that people had used rt2tort3 successfully
with RT3.8 but maybe I'm wrong. Or possibly noone has used the
incremental mode?

I've a number of patches to rt2tort3 I'd like to feed upstream;
what's the best place for them? rt.cpan.org?

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team