[rt-users] No email to Requester

Derek Williamson derek.williamson at kingarthurflour.com
Tue Nov 10 11:46:16 EST 2009

Using RT 3.8.1

I'm looking to set a scrip so that the requester do *not* receive email.

The scenario is Ticket is created in queue A. This is transferred to
queue B (sometimes). After done with ticket, it's sent back to queue A.
The only time the requester is contacted is when the ticket is IN queue
A, so I'd like to block email sent to requester (while still keeping
that information) when it is in queue B.

This can be done manually to each ticket, click/save the requester to
not receive email, so it seems like there should be an easy way to set
this. On queue change or something. Any thoughts?