[rt-users] how to re-order custom fields?

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 12 17:29:36 EST 2009

Kimberly,

Global CF's come before "Queue" CF's. To set the sequence of how a CF
shows up in a ticket, you have to set that on a queue by queue basis.
So, you navigate thus:

Configuration->Queues->(select the Queue)->Ticket Custom Fields. At that
point, you move the CF's up or down as you desire. Make sure you erase
your cache.

Kenn
LBNL