[rt-users] RTx::WorkFlowBuilder Depends On Question

Foggi, Nicola NFOGGI at depaul.edu
Tue Nov 17 12:04:20 EST 2009

Hey Everyone,

I'm working on setting up RTx::WorkFlowBuilder, I have the following in my RT_SiteConfig:

########
Set($WorkflowBuilderStages,
        { 'approver1-approval' =>
          { content => 'content',
            subject => 'Architect Approval for Request: {$Approving->Id} - {$Approving->Subject}',
            owner => 'approver1'
            },
          'approver2-approval' =>
          { content => 'content',
            subject => 'Architect Approval for Request: {$Approving->Id} - {$Approving->Subject}',
            owner => 'approver2'
            },
          'director-approval' =>
          { content => 'content',
            subject => 'Director Approval for  Request: {$Approving->Id} - {$Approving->Subject}',
            owner => 'director'},
        }
   );

Set( $WorkflowBuilderRules,
       { 'nti-test-approval' => [ ['approver1-approval', 'approver2-approval'] => 'director-approval'] }
   );
########

which generates the following template:

########
===Create-Ticket: workflow-approver1-approval