[rt-users] Auto-creating a 'dependant' ticket On Transaction

jrummel jrummel at imapp.com
Tue Nov 24 18:19:41 EST 2009

Hi All,

I'm definitely an RT novice, and could use some assistance.  I have a ticket
Custom Field ("Progress").  It is a Select One Value field.  When someone
selects the value "Sent", I want a new ticket created that is 'depended on
by' the original ticket.  Can anyone help me with this please?  I'm
desperate!

Thanks!

P.S. If the new ticket could automatically have an owner assigned upon
creation as well, that would be ideal.  But the above request is definitely
priority.