[rt-users] Customfields question

Richard Pijnenburg Richard at widexs.nl
Wed Nov 25 04:18:41 EST 2009

Hi Emmanuel,

That is correct.
The only problem is:
1. The customer must be able to fill in the customfield with ticket
creation.
2. The customer may view the value of the customfield when viewing the
ticket.
3. the customer may _not_ see the link.

I haven't been able yet to get that effect done with the rights.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Richard Pijnenburg
Changes and Incident Coordinator

WideXS                                  http://www.widexs.nl
Tel +31 (0)20 7570780              Fax +31 (0)20 7570789
Zekeringstraat 43,                    1014 BV Amsterdam, NL